Date:      Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:37:49 -0500
From:      "Timothy Goshinski" <tgoshinski@huntel.net>
To:        "Melissa Lundquist" <m2lundquist@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: research paper

Phillip,

You might have better luck with this particular subject on the 'advocacy'
mailing list.  Here's a recent example of a posting there, that may be along
the lines of what you're looking for.

Regards,
Tim

--advocacy@freebsd.org example--

At long last! The stories have been formatted and a flyer is available for
distribution.

The stories themselves are available at:

http://linux.oreilly.com/news/bsd_ss.pdf

The printable advertising flyer is in PDF and approximately 950 KB in size.
Right now, I'm looking for websites interested in hosting the flyer. Til
then,
anyone who wants a copy and can receive an attachment that size, let me know
and I'll send you a copy.

Again, a big thanks to all who contributed :-)

Dru