Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:29:25 -0500
From:      Chris Roger <croger@edoppler.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What a Good model of UPS for FreeBSD

At 08:24 PM 6/15/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Im looking for a good UPS but dont' know which model to use
>any sugguestions ?

I don't know what your power requirements are, but for a few PC's...

APC SmartUPS
My SmartUPS 700 easily handles 2 PC's, a router & switch with barely
one light on the load meter (SmartUPS's have load and battery power LED
meters).
I used to have 5 PC's, 50 modems, 2 routers, and a switch on one SmartUPS 900,
and it would last 20 minutes on battery.

-Chris

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Chris Roger,  CEO/CIO eDoppler, Inc.
mailto:croger@edoppler.com
Website Performance Monitoring... Make sure your web site is a top performer!
http://www.edoppler.com/  We Watch the Web!  {º¿º}