Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 16:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Mike D Tancsa <mdtancsa@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Odd SCSI problem in 2.2-STABLE...

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Mike D Tancsa wrote:

> > Hi...
> >
> > 	On one of our 2.2-STABLE servers, we get this message if we try to
> > do a 'reboot' on the machine:
>
> On some OLD 2940 cards, we had to turn on Plug and Play SCAM in the card's
> BIOS... Thats the only thing that leaps to mind.

	Can't hurt to try...I've forwarded it onto the "person on site" :)

	BTW...I'm just about to (like, this weekend) build a new system,
and am planning on putting 3.0SNAP onto it, mainly because I want the CAM
drivers that currrently aren't availalbe for 2.2-STABLE...does anyone know
of any problems with this plan?  Will the current CAM drivers work in
3.0SNAP?

 Thanks...