Date:      Fri, 07 Mar 1997 02:58:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6 days and counting for 2.2-RELEASE...

> At 11:44 PM -0600 3/6/97, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> >We're in the final week, folks, so I just thought I'd remind everyone
>
> >And on the non-sysinstall front, now would be a real good time to
> >start clearing those 2.2 whiteboards, folks!
>
> I still have the CTM startup issue to resolve with you.

Yes, sorry, I've been busy.  I also did not see a reply from you to
Poul-Henning's comments, and given that I consider him the definitive
reference for all things CTM related, I was really sort of wondering
what you had to say in response.

> We need to resolve our strategy NOW rather than waiting 5 days.

Yes, well, I'm prepared to follow Poul-Henning's last recommendation,
but I need your buy-in (or reasons for wanting it differently, sent to
the both of us).

					Jordan