Date:      10 Mar 2003 13:49:56 -0600
From:      "Kirk R. Wythers" <kwythers@umn.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mysql-gui patch problem

What's going on with Fl_Editor as related to a new build attmept of
mysql-gui. I went ahead and built FL-Editor, but it made no difference.
I'm stll getting an error when mysql-gui tries to apply a related patch.
Any ideas?

root@lorax:103 make install clean
===>  Patching for mysql-gui-1.7.5_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for mysql-gui-1.7.5_1
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to FL/Fl_Editor.H.rej
>> Patch patch-FL-Fl_Editor.H failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql-gui.

uname -a:
FreeBSD lorax.forestry.umn.edu 5.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE #0: Tue
Feb  4 13:54:49 CST 2003
kwythers@lorax.forestry.umn.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LORAX_SMP_KERNEL
i386
root@lorax:105

--
Kirk R. Wythers			Department of Forest Resources
Tel: 612.625.2261		University of Minnesota