Date:      Tue, 13 Sep 2011 01:01:17 +0200
From:      Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thank you (for making the ports less boring).

On 2011.09.12. 23:55, Michal Varga wrote:
> Dear maintainer of databases/gdbm,
>
> Thank you for committing the latest update of gdbm with a (nowhere to be
> found mentioned in UPDATING) shared library bump, which again makes my
> very dull FreeBSD installation a little bit more fun to maintain, and
> especially - *use*

[ Irony ignored. Btw, your Hungarian first name speaks for itself. ;) ]

I did see the notice in the PR and I did grep the tree and I did bump
lots of ports. I'm also surprised how I did not notice some of the
ports. I apologize from the affected people.

Btw, from your long mail I see you have lots of free time. You should
think of spending that better than writing such long mails. Think about
being a FreeBSD volunteer. ;)

Regards,
Gabor