Date:      Sun, 6 Dec 1998 00:44:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Lee <nugundam@best.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems using GTK with FreeBSD 3.0

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, questions-digest wrote:
> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 21:50:08 +0100
> From: Roland Jesse <jesse@prinz-atm.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
> Subject: Problems using GTK with FreeBSD 3.0
>
> Hello,
>
> Since I switched to 3.0 Release, I have quite some problems compiling
> anything that uses GTK. I installed gtk 1.1.2 out of the ports collection.
> A good example that outlines the problems is the port of gmysql:

Install the older gtk 1.0.2.  Some of the ports expect to see gtk in
a certain directory whereas gtk1.1+ is installed somewhere else hence
your problems.

--
Joseph nugundam =best=com==/==\=IIGS=/==\=Playstation=/==\=Civic HX CVT=/==\
#        Anime Expo 1998        >> www.anime-expo.org/                      >