Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 98 22:49:15 -0500
From:      Andrew Stevens <andrew@log.on.ca>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Got a minute?

-- [ From: Andrew Stevens * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Brian,

   Excellent!  Thanks for letting me know it's been fixed!

   As for the modem itself not responding, I've done some tests and I think
it's a problem with my i/o card.  The same modem echoes everything back to
me when hooked up to my Windows machine.  If you have any ideas, be sure and
let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew Stevens.

> Date: Friday, 27-Feb-98 10:59 PM
>
> From: Brian Somers             \ Internet:    (brian@awfulhak.org)
> To:   Andrew Stevens           \ Internet:    (andrew@log.on.ca)
> cc:   Brian Somers             \ Internet:    (brian@awfulhak.org)
> cc:   freebsd-questions@freebsd.org \ Internet:
> (freebsd-questions@freebsd.org)
>
> Subject: Re: Got a minute?
>
> [sorry for the time-lapse]
>
> > > Regarding the select() error, I'm not sure where this is coming from.
> > What
> > > does ``pstat -T'' say when (or just before) you get the error ?
Perhaps