Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 1996 23:21:28 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make obj in 2.1.6

Hi.

  I'm starting to play with full system sources in 2.1.6.1 going to -stable.

  I got all sources into /usr/src-stable and started a "make world".  It
did not work: there was a problem in make obj.

  "make obj" created all links to /usr/obj-stable, but did not create
the directories itself.  If I create a link from obj-stable to /usr/obj,
then it works.  Probably, there's something wrong somewhere in the make
configuration.  Some parts look for "obj*" ( as in "src*" ) and some
look for "/usr/obj" directly.

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br