Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 10:03:32 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Greg King <gking@c-com.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Typo in handbook?

Greg King wrote:

> In the freebsd handbook it says this about setting up quotas :
>
> Next you will need to enable disk quotas in /etc/sysconfig. This is done
> by changing the line:
>
> quotas=NO
>
> With the advent of rc.conf and the removal of sysconfig  I just wanted
> to point out you may want to update that info.
>
> Also in rc.conf it has check_quotas =      and  not quotas=

Oops!  Sorry for jumping the gun.  Jordan has already fixed
this in the handbook.

RCS file: /u/FreeBSD/cvs/doc/handbook/quotas.sgml,v
Working file: quotas.sgml
head: 1.8
revision 1.7
date: 1997/07/11 08:03:57;  author: jkh;  state: Exp;  lines: +7 -1
More rc.conf vs sysconfig updates.

The other references I mentioned all seem correct as well.
The handbook that you are talking, this was a local copy,
yes?

Checkout a more up-to-date version at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook

Steve