Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:31:08 -0400
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Rob Lahaye" <lahaye@snu.ac.kr>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Why does cvsup + supfile delete all my ports ?

Leave it as the dot. If you want to have a single supfile that handles =
ports and source, you can say something like:

*default host=3Dcvsup2.freebsd.org
*default prefix=3D/usr
*default base=3D/usr
*default release=3Dcvs tag=3DRELENG_4
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
src-all
ports-all tag=3D.

This may be explained in the sample supfiles in =
/usr/share/examples/cvsup, I am not sure.

-Will