Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:47:32 +0200
From:      Harm Weites <harm@weites.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of TL-WR1043ND

Adrian,

thanks for the additional information. Looking through the scripts
(again) I've now added some other tools to the image.
Are the ath* tools needed for wifi to 'just work', or are they installed
for debug purposes? Since leaving them out frees some valuable Kbytes to
store bsnmpd :)

Could you explain a bit about the issues that you are still seeing
(regarding aggregate traffic)?

Furthermore, the OpenWrt wiki mentions roughly 250Mbit throughput for
routed traffic and you mention 50Mbit on your blog (although you still
have debug options enabled). Did you/someone else do a test without
debug options (and where do I disable debug options in your scripts)?

Thanks.