Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 09:55:27 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: attributions for images

On Sun, 20 Aug 1995, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> MoonDaemon.gif
> bsd-nomads.tiff

    Both are by Tatsumi, I believe.

> bumper-sticker.jpeg     Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>

    Did you scale down the original to 1024 pixels across?  I can
provide originals at that size, if you want (and if it looks better).
I'd rather have the large format one distributed instead, and allow
people to scale down if needed, rather than scaling up.

> sticker.gif             Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>

    It looks like you lost the transparency feature of the GIF89a
format when transferring it over to your site...
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org