Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:25:34 -0500
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <mitch@venux.net>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: libm.so.6 Question..

Hi Kris, I appreciate your response..

Of course I never meant to imply that Linux libraries == FreeBSD
libraries... It seemed that the difference was the version and if that was
the case then I just wondered where I could get the newest version of libm
for FreeBSD... If I have it and it's installed, I guess I'm out of luck :-)

It is a binary that I'm trying to run, I don't know, maybe it was written on
a Linux box (though it says not)..

-Mitch