Date:      Sat, 07 Feb 1998 17:12:27 -0500
From:      "Stephen G. Walizer" <sgw@tsdc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   contributing software to archive

My name is Stephen G. Walizer and I  represent Terminus System Designs.
Inc. We
are a software publisher marketing a web-based relational database
product called Entropy. One of the versions of Entropy, Entropy Basic,
is free and we support the
FreeBSD OS. I would like to know how I would go about having the archive
for
Entropy Basic included in the FreeBSD archives. I see there is an
"incoming" dir
on the FTP server, but I was unable ot find any documentation on the
procedure for
uploading...

Thank You,
Stephen G. Walizer