Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 95 11:20:45 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        james@hermes.cybernetics.net (James Robinson)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Where does LCLint or other free lint live?

> Grr. I've lost my pointers, and archie turns up cold for lclint.
>
> Any help would be appreciated -- trying to find a free lint that can work
> with VMS, and don't really want to go the distance with gcc for just
> -Wall.

] It seems that some kind folks up at MIT have written a nifty new lint-ish
] tool. I am grabbing the source right now, and should have the critter
] build in no time (with luck, anyway). Might make an interesting addition
] as either a port or a package.
]
] Check out:
] http://larch-www.lcs.mit.edu:8001/larch/lclint.html