Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:19:55 +0100
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "'Chad Perrin'" <perrin@apotheon.com>, "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: autoconf failure

Chad,

Had the same thought's here - don't know for certain that it's the right
thing to do, but I did:

cd /usr/ports/devel/autoconf261
make deinstall
make reinstall

This seemed to remove the older versions of autoconf.

Following that a portupgrade -av built the few other ports that had been
skipped previously.

Cheers,

Barry