Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:41:47 +0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?0JzQuNGF0LDQuNC7INCd0L7QstC+0YHQtdC70L7Qsiwg0JTRg9C80LDQu9C+?= =?UTF-8?B?0LPQuNGP?= <mikhailnov@dumalogiya.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AMDGPU Kabini [Radeon HD 8400 / R3 Series] on FreeBSD

Thanks, but what exactly should I do?

1. Which bootloader do you mean? I know about /etc/default/grub Kernel
CMDLINE in Linux, but here in FreeBSD I have rfEEINd, where do I find
the options or how to Google for the documentation?
2. what do you mean under playing with loading modules? how is the
needed kernel module called? should I restart Xorg after loading radeon
module?