Date:      05 Dec 2002 23:28:00 -0800
From:      Mark Fujie <mark@metapimp.com>
To:        Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help with newbie training on DNS/Bind

It's not really a "tutorial", but I learned how to configure BIND and do
basic administration using O'Reilly's "DNS and BIND, 4th ed.".  O'Reilly
has also recently published a "Bind Cookbook" (don't remember the exact
title), which has lots of examples of common BIND configurations.

Most of the general "Introduction to UNIX/Freebsd" type books seem to
have chapters on DNS and BIND as well.

I have a feeling you were thinking more in terms of free docs, but for a
topic as fundamental as DNS, a good book can be worth the cost of
admission.

Mark