Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 08:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Duvall <maillist@coastsight.com>
To:        Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AW: Bootable CD IV

Yeah, i agree with Axexander!  Why can't we all get together and make like
a picoBSD-release that specifically does disaster recovery, then provide
an ISO on and FTP server somewhere for all to download.  I would hate to
see all my research go to waste!  Especially the research of all who are
helping me with this!

I just need it to boot and ask for the last tape, and ask how you want to
restore (interactive, or all)....  Other people might want the option of
using amanda disaster recovery from a tape and hold the curinfo on a
floppy or something (or maybe at the beginning of the tape?).  Others may
want to use flexbackup.  The possibilities are endless!

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Rick Duvall