Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2019 23:53:47 +0700
From:      Victor Sudakov <vas@sibptus.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java: starting a JNLP file?

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

Dear Colleagues,

I have a Supermicro server with IPMI interface. To view the server
console, I need Java. When I click on "Launch Console" in the IPMI web
interface, Firefox downloads a "launch.jnlp" file.=20

What should I install from ports/packages, and what should I configure
in Firefox, so that I can view the server console?

I have java/openjdk8-jre installed, but /usr/local/bin/java does not
seem to know how to handle a .jnlp file.

--=20
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd