Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:47:01 -0500
From:      "Will Saxon" <WillS@housing.ufl.edu>
To:        "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: network tuning

Aha, didn't realize this. We were all kind of wondering if that was =
all-cpu or just the one cpu. Well, there isn't a faster processor =
available on that platform so we will have to just build something =
better, or find something multithreaded.

Thanks for the pointers! I appreciate the help.

-Will