Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:00:55 -0400
From:      wils743@banet.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installation

I went through the installation process and got to the point where it
asks about creating space on disk. Now I am getting confused.
In the begining I had one single C drive (3.1G). I bought a software
package called Partition It. I used this to partition my hard disk. When
I got finished I had created a logical drive D(1201MB) where I intended
to install FreeBSD. My C: drive is where Windows 95 resides.
I am following the novice installation and the question is choose the
dives you want to use for FreeBSD. I want it on the D-drive.I don't know
what wd0 etc. is. According to the screen display the place where size
is the greatest is wd0s1. Any suggestions what I should do next besides
reading the manual. Right now I'm in Chap. 4
Bob Wilson