Date:      18 Apr 2002 01:38:44 -0300
From:      "Jim C." <notjames@snafu.concon.homeip.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   glide API for opengl games (quake)

Anyone know of one that is out there?

I want to compile quakeforge with opengl support (Voodoo 5 vid card) and
I have compiled Glide3 and all the linux stuff I can find but still no
go.  Glide 3 apparently isn't the actual opengl API but instead is more
of a driver package.

If you want to be really saucy, perhaps someone can 'splain why my sound
ain't workin either.  Everything else can grab /dev/dsp but qf
apparently has a very difficult time doing it.

TIA

- Jim