Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:00:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Kaleb Keithley <kaleb@ics.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: inetd in realloc(): warning: junk pointer, too low to make sense.

FWIW, on a 2.2-stable snap, I started getting this soon after installing
KDE.  In other words, I was running dangerously low on swap... Dumping
128M in the machine fixed the problem.  Is this really anything besides a
rather confusing way of inetd saying "can't allocate memory"?

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com