Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2013 15:54:25 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Granite samples" <betty4767@126.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: disaposable medical samples

Re: disaposable medical samples

GOOD DAY

This is Betty from Quan Zhou Sheng Da Medical Hygienic Materials Co.,Ltd. www.qzshengda.com
Betty:+86 18259139784
          +86 0591 26921098
MSN and Email: betty4767@gmail.com
Skype: sabha.chen

Add: Hui An county, Which is one of there Economic Golden Cities in Southern Fujian Province

Products: Non sterile disposable surgical latex gloves, disposable surgical face mask, PP disapoable coverall, Sterile vagina dilator and so on

A full set of legal documents are as following;

Production Enterpriser Licence of Medlical Instrument

Hygiene License

Registration Certificate For Medical Device

ISO certification

Nowadays, we have 2 regular stone buyers from Africa and Korea, who book 2 HQ containers per month!
You are warmly welcome to visit our stone factory while arriving China