Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 95 16:03:28 +0100
From:      Lars Gerhard Kuehl <lars@elbe.desy.de>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hubbard's article in BYTE

>> Jordan K. Hubbard:
>> Wirklich?  Geil!  Can I somehow get a copy?
>
> J Wunsch:
> I could fax you a copy, but perhaps Lars is also able to give out an
> on-line copy?

Sorry for the delayed reaction, I've neither read mail since friday
nor the actually printed article itself. (I'm still pretty afraid
it could be substantially different from what I wanted to tell.) ;~?

I'll as soon as possible scan the article to send Jordan a copy.
If there should really be a lot of people who wish to get it, it's
probably a better idea to ask

> Juergen Schmidt             AWi Verlag
> Editor  UNIXopen            Redaktion UNIXopen
> Tel.: 0049/89/ 456 16 153   Bretonischer Ring 13         ---    __o
> FAX.: 0049/89/ 456 16 250   D-85630 Grassbrun	       -- --    _ \ \_~
> E-Mail: js@uopen.awi.de                                ..... (_)/ (_)

But as I mentioned above, I still don't know whether I can recommend
the article. ;)

	Lars