Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 1996 21:36:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Adam David" <adam@veda.is>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP/IP interoperability problem, workaround

The problem that I had been experiencing with some TCP/IP connections not
working (typically manifesting as input being received but output not being
sent) can be worked around by setting the MTU to 552 on the relevant network
interface. This problem started in -current sometime around November/December
AFAIK, I have not taken serious time to track down the cause.

Perhaps this is also what has been affecting freefall recently?

--
Adam David <adam@veda.is>