Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:01:12 -0400
From:      Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pi kernel build failing on current

Greeting-

It has been months since I have touched FBSD-ARM or read the list.
Work and life has been too busy.

Today I did an svnup for head and tried to rebuild the kernel right on
the Pi, something I have done in the past, but it failed with a
complaint about a missing file:

root@fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf # config  RPI-B-TMPFS
config: ../broadcom/bcm2835/files.bcm2835: No such file or directory
root@fbsd-pi:/sys/arm/conf #

Obviously something big has changed since my last kernel build.
Dropping the include from the config file brought no joy.

So I guess this amounts to what did I miss and how do I get my Pi back
on track?  BTW I do not have an x86 box for cross build at this point,
so grabbing the latest script and just starting over is not an option.

I have 112 ports compiled to pkgng packages using my Pi, so if there
have been enough changes since April that I will have to rebuild ports
as well I would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks!

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

A free people ought to be armed. - George Washington