Date:      Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:51:19 +0100
From:      Vladis <vladimir.korcek@gmail.com>
To:        jester@panix.com, bg271828@yahoo.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox-1.5.0.1 not starting after successfull instalation

Hi,

I encountered same problem, Firefox doesn't want start.
It took some (not short) time but I've installed new Firefox-1.5.0.1
successfully, without errors after all.
Unfortunately, I cannot start it now. It simply ends earlier then it starts=
.
Nothing happens:

#/usr/X11R6/bin
#./firefox
#

I've started it as root and also tried another user but result is the same =
:(

Could someone help???

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,