Date:      Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:40:11 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
To:        petefrench@ingresso.co.uk, trociny@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org, pjd@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any success stories for HAST + ZFS?

> Yes, you may hit it only on hast devices creation. The workaround is to avoid
> using 'hastctl role primary all', start providers one by one instead.

Interesting to note that I just hit a lockup in hast (the discs froze
up - could not run hastctl or zpool import, and could not kill
them). I have two hast devices instead of one, but I am starting them
individually instead of  using 'all'. The copde includes all the latest
patches which have gone into STABLE over the last few days, none of which
look particularly controversial!

I havent tried your atch yet, nor been able to reporduce the lockup, but
thought you might be interested to know that I also had problems with
multiple providers.

cheers,

-pete.