Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:11:54 +0300
From:      Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen@enderunix.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        core@enderunix.org
Subject:   Turkish Translation Project

Hi,

We as EnderUNIX.ORG have started to translate FreeBSD Documents in to
Turkish language.  We have translated some documents in both www and doc. I
have successfully compiled and installed www pages and there seems to be no
mistake.  But as of know I can not compile doc tree because another document
isn't compiling but the part that we have translated should compile without
any problem. Before submitting changes with send-pr I think it is a good
idea to inform both -doc and -www mailing list thus list members can try
that patches. I am sending the link of patches since adding them here is
inconvenient for all of us.

Patches for www and doc tree are located at

http://www.enderunix.org/trans_proj/tr_doc.diff  (for doc tree)
http://www.enderunix.org/trans_proj/tr_webpages.diff2 (for www tree)

REGARDS

Omer Faruk Sen