Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:11:53 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What mail client for a computer newbie?

I have my wife using Netscape Mail.  It isn't the best, but it's fairly user
friendly, simple to set up, and is the same across platforms.  Netscape 4.x
isn't as pretty as Mozilla 1.x or Netscape 6.x (or 7), but all do the trick.
Looks alright under any window manager (heck, she's using fluxbox), and does
IMAP/POP.

Eric