Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:08:18 -0400
From:      Jim Mock <mij@osdn.com>
To:        David <ddavid@ican.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Receiving message after send-pr

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 at 10:34:46 -0400, David wrote:
> I have sent a couple messages to the doc's list recently, and after
> sending them i keep receiving the following message in return. ( below)
>
> I also receive the "normal" reply (thank you note) for submitting the
> send-pr. Could someone let me know what this message is about. The
> other's i have deleted already, but i have this one from a recent
> submit.

*snip*

I was getting this back after every message I send to -doc.  I'd imagine
someone's got a misconfigured mailer or are doing some sort of
auto-respond crap.  I procmailed it after the 2nd one :-)

- jim

--
- jim mock <mij@osdn.com> - O|S|D|N - open source development network -
- http://www.freebsdzine.org/ - jim@freebsdzine.org - jim@FreeBSD.org -