Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:04:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
Subject:   HP NCxxxx NIC cards

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about NIC cards offered in the
HP 'Proliant' series - namely an:

     "HP NC7761 PCI Gigabit NIC (embedded)"

or alternatively any of:

     HP NC7771 PCI-X Gigabit Server Adapter
     HP NC7170 Dual Port PCI-X 1000T Gigabit Server Adapter
     HP NC 310F PCI-X Gigabit Server Adapter
     HP NC320T PCI Express Gigabit Server Adapter, 10/100/1000T

Unfortunately none of them show up with those designations in
the supported hardware lists for either 4.11 or 5.3.   Do they
possibly fit in to one of the groups under a different name
that you know of?

One of our sites wants to buy one of these machines instead of
the ones we have usually been spec-ing for them.

Thanks,

////jerry