Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2001 11:54:04 -0500
From:      Frank Laszlo <nez_lists@yahoo.com>
To:        doug <doug@safeport.com>, Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>, FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Registrar recommendations wanted

on 12/4/01 6:02 PM, doug used the force from doug@safeport.com:

> I usually recommend that client investigate other registrars before
> re-upping with NSI. The rules of the road for registrars are that they
> have 11 days to respond. My experience is that if a transfer request is
> made within that window it never gets done. The record so far is 20/20
> (about).
>
> Otherwise it goes with no problems (in my experience).
>
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>
>> In my experience, NetSol releases the domain in a day or two if a
>> legitimate transfer request is received.

I personally like Godaddy software. They offer _VERY_ competative pricing
and they give a nice interface for admining your domains, even multiple
domains under one account name. do you know anywhere you can register a
domain for 10 years for the same price that NetSol charges for 2 years? I
do!
http://www.godaddy.com
I am in no way affiated with Godaddy software, just a sitisfied client