Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:12:52 -0700
From:      "Lawrence Cotnam Jr." <larry@pkunk.net>
To:        <freebsd-question@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Um.. Oops!

OK.  I blew it.  I've been corresponding with Matthew Dodd and it seems I
have some mode some very stupid mistakes in my network configuration.  Like
setting one station to full-duplex with a dumb hub.  So I'm apologize here.
My stupidity.  My bad.  I apparently just don't know what the heck I'm
doing.

I'll now just walk away and thank everyone for putting up with my stupidity.
Again, I'm sorry.  If there's anything anyone needs from me, just let me
know.

Big thanks to Matthew for putting up with me.  I guess it works.  I won't
know, because I can't even boot the system.  I do plan on doing some
additional testing for Matthew, but I am sorry for making a big stink when I
was being stupid and just didn't even know it.  Sorry I wasted your time.

Lawrence Cotnam Jr.
(775) 337-2536
email: larry@pkunk.net