Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:01:44 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ott_K=F6stner?= <OttK@zzz.ee>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP5 as apache module using packages

--------------090205060206020406020304

Mel wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 December 2008 16:08:43 Ott Köstner wrote:
>

>> Nothing special needed. Just a regular Apache, MySQL, and PHP. 5...10
>> minute install from FreBSD ports.

[...snip...]
> And thus, can run as php-cgi. There are performance and configuration
> management reasons to use the module, but these come more into play with mass
> virtual hosting, rather then a dedicated server for one web app.

Oh, sorry! A little misunderstanding. By "regular" I actually meant PHP
installed as an Apache module. Don't actually no anybody or any reason
to run it as cgi.

Best regards,
O.K.

--
Testi oma Interneti kiirust / Test Your Internet speed:
http://speedtest.zzz.ee/

--------------090205060206020406020304--