Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:02:58 -0500
From:      "nw1" <network101@covad.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: Are threads Being filtered and/ or deleted from the archives?

I found the thread I was speaking of, but it seems a bit complex for a person who doesn't
participate on the list ti find a particular thread or item.  First instinct would be for
a user to use the search page; that search page won't return, in particular, the thread I
mentioned here.

In order for me to find the thread I had to claw my way to:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-November/thread.html.  If anyone
knows of an easier way to search for an entire thread, please respond.

Respectfully yours,
nw1

All incoming attachments get deleted.
Have a nice day.