Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:20:22 +0000 (UTC)
From:      naddy@mips.inka.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: happy hacker lite 2 keyboard

Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs> wrote:

> >Wikipedia has an overview of all models:
> >https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Happy_Hacking_Keyboard
>
> Professional is a bit expensive. Lite 2 is just fine to
> my needs.

The HHKB Pro line is ridiculously expensive, but when I got my Pro
I realized just how crappy the Lite was in comparison.
(Not sure what happened to my Lite... I think it died along with
the mainboard when a power supply blew.)

> They are all usb models nowadays.

PS/2 is dead.  Get used to it.

> Btw, have you changed something in node configuration to
> match 65 key kb?

No, I use it as a standard pc105 keyboard.  The fact that the
additional keys don't exist doesn't matter.  I only put

setxkbmap -layout us -option compose:ralt

into xdm/Xsetup_0 because I need a compose key for German and French.