Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 21:50:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      BEAUPRE Antoine <beaupran@JSP.UMontreal.CA>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: commercial software (definitive)

I reply this to the mailing list, because one major question have been
asked, and we need to answer it with all the good will we can have.

If some of you are still questioning yourself, it's good. If not, you
should take a look, just a little peek, about 3 or 4 minutes read, at this
URL. it's the GNU home, which have interesting answers about commercial
software.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html

Have a nice day.

|  Free the world from businessmen  |