Date:      Tue, 28 May 2019 11:42:18 -0400
From:      Jacques Saisselin <jacquess@optinlist.us>
To:        <freebsd-ruby@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Perth Tradie Expo - 2019 Attendees List

Hi,

I thought I'd check if you would be interested in acquiring the attendees
list of "Perth Tradie Expo for pre-show marketing campaign, Appointment
Setting, Networking and various Marketing initiative which is held on
Jun/21st - 23rd/ 2019 in Perth,| Australia.

Complete Data fields with 90% accuracy guaranteed on emails:

 If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back to you with
pricing, counts and other information for your review.

 Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jacques Saisselin | Inside Sales, USA & Europe|

Email: Jacquess@optinlist.us

"If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with LEAVE OUT"

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAKNFbL%2BIJ/NLnqX%2BhAykrdTCgAAAEAAAAC//GE5yRGxOvYP7HfkquZEBAAAAAA==>