Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:17:59 GMT
From:      netgoadmin@lycos.co.uk
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Is my MB supported?

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0279611092889079_ID

   Hi,

   im in trouble again. i had problems with my past motherboard for it
   didnt detect my ide drives. i could change the motherboard where i
   bought it but now the problem is to use the xf86 under gnome. my
   motherboard is an acorp 4pmmnl with an integrated S3 Graphics
   ProSavage 8 video card. when i chose the driver "savage" and the type
   "prosavage ddr" (because it shares the ddr ram) and running the xf86
   it said the driver was not correct.

   can you tell me is my mb supported? especially the video card? or
   theres another suitable driver?

   thanks

   lg

   Heart disease is Britains biggest killer. Join the British Heart
   Foundations Big Red Fightback: [1]bhf.org.uk/fightback