Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA CDROMs

HOSOKAWA Tatsumi writes:
| -CURRENT will, I think, support ATAPI CD-ROM soon (I have a working
| patch and testing on many cards now).
|
| So, I think that ATAPI CD-ROM is the best choise.

If you think that is a good solution check out
	http://www.microtech-pc.com/products_usb.shtml
They have a whole range of ATAPI products that all use the same external
connector for their product line.  The also sell the adapter as a
PCMCIA or USB.  The core technology comes from Shuttle Technology and
it the same stuff that Sony uses on their USB CD-RW.

Doug A.