Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:54:00 -0500
From:      Aaron Jackson <jackson@negril.msrce.howard.edu>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, nella@asis.com
Subject:   Re: Web Based Script

>Humf - most of my Mac users can't cope with downloading and installing a
>new program. :(

The average computer user (luser) can not cope with doing this (mac or
pc), however a link to the info mac hyperarchives should be enough to
get the install file onto the hard drive. A simple double click is all
that is needed to install it.  I don't remember what the license is, but
I think you can distribute better telnet without problems.

Aaron Jackson