Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:39:34 -0300
From:      Aristeu Gil Alves Jr <suporte@wahtec.com.br>
To:        "Ion-Mihai \"IOnut\" Tetcu" <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dbf2mysql - importing memo tables

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu escreveu:
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:13:52 -0300
> Aristeu Gil Alves Jr <suporte@wahtec.com.br> wrote:
>

>> We were trying to import several dbf memo tables to our mysql database
>> with dbf2mysql without success. The memo field was empty when importing.
>> So, we found something that can possibily be a minor bug, at least for
>> our foxpro database version. I hope it helps you too.
>> Diff File follows.
>>

> Did you try to contact  dff2mysql developers ?
>
> Please send a PR for the port so this doesn't get lost.
>
> Thanks.

# make search name=dbf2mysql
Port:   dbf2mysql-1.14_2
Info:   Programs to convert .dbf files to MySQL tables and vice versa
Maint:  ports@FreeBSD.org
B-deps: mysql-client-3.23.59.n.20050301_2
R-deps: mysql-client-3.23.59.n.20050301_2
WWW:

Seems like the project doesn´t exist anymore. I didn't find the original
developer nor a port maintainer other then ports@freebsd.org.
I made a files/patch_ac file that I´m usiing with this port. ;)

Thanks anyway.