Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:51:54 +0100
From:      rens.emmanuel@wanadoo.fr
To:        "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@attbi.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: what does "open source" mean ?

Many thanks for this insight, I know that many web sites provide
informations , but toomuch information does not always help knowledge .
I was hoping to get documentation on FreeBSD, as well made as the
Handbook, but on the theorical side.

For ee, since my first message I found by myself (!) the location of the
source. I was thinking of recompiling it since I had problems when using
ee from the console, and with sysinstall too. I've seen a question in
this list about similar problems with pine. I suppose they both could be
related to vi - so I'm impatient to read an answer to this question too.

For the suffixes I found a Linux man entry that describes all the
suffixes at http://www.rt.com/man/suffixes.7.html.

I'll try your bookmarks right now !

Best regards