Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:36:38 +0100
From:      "Vledder, Hans" <Hans.Vledder@nl.compuware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.10 + 3c515-TX anyone? ...

All,

Does anyone of you have a FreeBSD 4.10 machine running with a 3c515-TX NIC
inside?. If so, could you please send me some pointer as to where to find
drivers for it or send me some driver sources? I am building a 10/100Mb
firewall with LAN/WAN/DMZ and WLAN interfaces. The machine only has 3 PCI
slots for the 3c905-TX's i am using, so I need to use one 3c515-TX to hookup
the fourth subnet to.

TIA,
Hans Vledder
The Netherlands