Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:05:12 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Postfix/SpamAssassin Guru?

On August 24, 2007 at 09:32AM Eric Crist wrote:

> Is there anyone that can help me do some funky filtering with postfix
> and spamassassin?  I'm a new Postfix convert, and my knowledge is
> lacking.

Define "funky"!

Before you start asking questions regarding configuring Postfix, it
might behoove you to check out the Postfix documentation site
<http://www.postfix.com/documentation.html>. It is loaded with lots of
useful information. You might also consider joining the Postfix
mailing list.

--
Gerard