Date:      Sat, 6 Aug 2005 07:48:17 -0700
From:      Joe Hamelin <fscker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.4-rel Bootloader Wedgie on Supermicro 5013C-MT

On 04 Aug 2005 10:42:23 -0400, Lowell Gilbert
<freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org> wrote:
> Please don't top-post.
gotcha
> Joe Hamelin <fscker@gmail.com> writes:
>=20
> > Correct.  The boot selection screen locks and gets jumbled when
> > booting from the
> > 5.4-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso disk.=20
>=20
> What happens when you boot from floppies?
>=20
The box doesn't come with a floppy drive.  The space where the floppy
would be has two usb ports and a serial port.  The box does support
bios serial booting.  I did do a standard install on another box and
then moved the drive to the supermicro box... it hung at the daemond
screen.